Our Joy for All Companion Pups offer comfort, joy, and an opportunity for shared interaction between people of all ages. But they’re so much more than soft fur and cheeky woofs! Thanks to built-in sensor technology, Companion Pets respond to petting and motion much like the pets you know and love, but don’t require any special care or feeding. The two-way interaction helps create a personally rich experience that can bring fun, joy and friendship to you and your loved ones aged 5 to 105. The Companion Pups offers love, company, friendship and they won’t chew up your slippers!
Two breeds to choose from:
- Golden Retriever Pup
- Freckled Spaniel Pup
Features of the companion pets:
- Nuzzles into your hand when it’s cheeks are petted
- Pet the back of the pup’s head for it to move
- Pat the pups back slowly and feel it’s heartbeat
- Talk to your dog and it will respond with puppy like noises
- Just like the real thing the pup will go to sleep if you don’t interact for a few minutes, and wake up when you walk past or give it a gentle pat
- Dimensions: 35.5L x23.5W x32.5H Weight approx 1.9 kg
- Requires 4 X C Cell Batteries – not included
Featured on ABC News Australia
"Robotic pets bring joy, return memories, improve interactions with aged care residents" Read full article.